Looking for ways on how you can increase the number of your CD series and MP3s without sacrificing their quality? Then, you are on the right page. In this article, I will share with you the 6 fresh methods that can help you multiply your audio business creation:
1. Set up your own recording studio. So as not to waste your time driving to and from a rented recording studio, I suggest that you just soundproofed your room or your basement and fill it up with recording tools and equipments. By doing so, you can record any time of the day and you’ll surely be more productive.
2. Invest on quality recording tools and equipments. You can’t afford to use tools that will not offer you with great audio or those tools that can easily breakdown as these will make you do the whole process of recording all over again which can be a total waste of time. So, be willing to shell out a couple of more dollars to get the best tools in the market today.
3. Convert your ebooks to audio products. If you don’t have the time to write your content, you can just grab the ebooks that you have published and read them aloud. Depending on the length of your ebooks, you can record up to 12 audio products per day. This can surely bring you with more sales and revenue.
4. Hire a ghostwriter. If you haven’t created your own ebooks and you don’t feel like researching and writing your content, you can hire ghostwriters from freelancing sites who can do the legwork for you. Depending on your topic, required research, number of pages, and projected deadline, this person will charge you anywhere from $5-$12 per page.
5. Hire voice talents. If you have so much information to record and if you want your audio products to be created simultaneously, you may opt to hire voice talents. You can find these people in your local neighborhood or you can post an ad online. Ensure that the people you hire have relevant experience to ensure the quality of your audio products.
6. Hire internet marketers. Learning the ropes of internet marketing can be time-consuming and downright exhausting. If you want to focus your time and energy on creating your audio products, you can hire affiliate marketers who can sell your products online in exchange of pre-determined commission.